During 2017, Audrey was the Social Media Account Manager for Comcast on behalf of an agency located in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
During her tenure working with Comcast, Audrey served as both a project and account manager as well as a social media expert within both internal and client facing teams. Additional responsibilities included management of a social media community manager and freelance copywriter. Audrey also oversaw project deliverables from creative resources, social copywriters, and social media analyst.
Notable projects that Audrey was a part of during her time working with Comcast can be found below. While working within event activations and larger budgets, many projects were driven by video. Audrey assisted with social activations including social content capture, sweepstakes and giveaways, and Facebook Live at the Daytona 500, NFL Draft in Philadelphia, and the XFINITY Series Philadelphia Takeover.
XFINITY Sports (assisted with concepting and execution)
- 2017 NFL Draft Facebook Live with Maurice Jones-Drew and Ike Taylor in partnership with the NFL Network
- MJD Facebook Live teaser video
- Ike Taylor Facebook Live teaser video
XFINITY Racing – NASCAR XFINITY Series Partnership (assisted with concepting and execution)
- XFINITY Series Philadelphia Takeover burnout video
- Dale Jr. Retirement – End of season videos from XFINITY Series Drivers
XFINITY eSports – Evil Geniuses Partnership (assisted with concepting and execution)
- Evil Geniuses 4th of July “This or That?” video
- Evil Geniuses TI7 preview video
- Evil Geniuses History of Fear video